The library team at Blanchardstown Campus Library are committed to providing support for students, staff and researchers.
What We Can Do For You
- Schedule a personal consultation for advice on how to best discover the literature related to your research area.
- Provide guidance on information skills, including using the library catalogue, database searching and evaluating information.
- Advise and support your use of RefWorks online to collect & manage your references.
- Instructional video guides on Moodle to help you get to grips with academic writing and research.
- Advise on how to deposit your publications in the Institutional Repository, Arrow.
- The National Learning Network (NLN) supports students by designing individualised and goal-orientated support programmes targeting each area that the student wishes to improve. You can follow the steps in the purple box to the right to arrange an appointment or drop in to their offices in Block A.
- Use the button below to contact the library